Monday, March 14, 2011

My gift is love.

The highest frequency of them all is Love. My husband asked me yesterday did I think there was such a thing as unconditional love. I answered that love by definition could not have a condition placed on it so the term unconditional love was a redundant expression. Many of us, don't know the true definition of love. We can only define love by what it is not.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

And God is Love.

As we can see, love is not a romantic event. Love is an every moment experience. So I leave you with this thing that has been on my heart. May we all learn to love, and may we all be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment